Poly Studio X Series
Just because your meetings are in small spaces doesn’t mean those meetings aren’t important. Meet the Poly Studio X30, an all-in-one video bar for the huddle and small meeting rooms. It’s radically simple to use with support for leading cloud video services built right in—no PC or Mac required. Voices are crisp and clear, thanks to a beamforming microphone array and acoustic chamber design. Built-in, wireless content sharing lets users share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Setup, management, and maintenance are all streamlined, too. Say hello to lower IT costs.
- Ideal for rooms of up to six participants
- Compact, lightweight design easily fits on top or underneath the display
- Excellent huddle room performance without breaking the bank
POLY STUDIO X50
The Poly Studio X50 video bar delivers radical simplicity in a small, elegant package. In small- and medium-sized rooms, connect easily with whatever video collaboration software you may use. Experience full boardroom-quality audio, advanced camera capabilities, and quick wireless content—all in one sleek video bar. And say goodbye to unnecessary pucks and cables, along with the PC or Mac to drive the meeting, since the Poly Video OS runs the show. Easy to install, easy to manage.
- Ideal for rooms of up to 10 participants
- Surround everyone with the rich, legendary sound with stereo speakers that deliver immersive, room-filling audio
- Dual monitor support ensures you have the ideal setup for many types of rooms
- Be heard clearly with our next generation microphone array
The Studio X series supports four modes for device control.
- TC8 touch console
- Use the 8" TC8 touch console which pairs with the X30/X50 device over IP. Choose the "with TC8" option when purchasing to use this control mode.
- Front of Room Touch
- In this case, you just connect the X30/X50 to a touch-capable front of room display with HDMI & USB. You control the device/meeting using the front room Display. You will need a touch-capable display to use this mode.
- Poly Trio console
- Use the touch screen on a new or existing Poly Trio conference phone (8800/8500/C60). The Trio pairs with the X30/X50 device over IP. You will need a Trio 8800/8500/C60 to use this mode.
- Bluetooth Remote Control
- Use the optional Bluetooth remote control. Select the Bluetooth remote control option when purchasing to use this control mode.
All options include 1 Year Poly Premier Services