NEC's MultiSync® WD551
A 55" UHD all-in-one smart solution for modern meeting spaces. The WD551 Windows collaboration display supports BYOM (bring your own meeting) scenarios. Users simply connect their own devices via the secure USB-C cable to immediately share content and start video meetings using already familiar Microsoft tools. The bezel-free PCAP (projected capacitive touch screen) optically bonded touch screen is easy to clean and provides a superior writing experience whether interacting via a finger or active pen, supporting Windows Ink and palm rejection. With integrated IoT sensors, the WD551 gathers telemetry from its environment such as room occupancy, temperature, lighting and air quality data, which supports smart building strategies
- Bring your own meeting (BYOM) – a simple, unified solution for instant start-up meetings using any device.
- Seamless, clutter-free connection – a single secure USB-C cable connects your device with the display to auto-sync the built-in camera, speakers, mic, touch and pens.
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and more – a frictionless BYOM solution launches video meetings using your preferred conferencing platform.
- Natural touch, easy clean – the easy to clean flush screen design reduces parallax for a superb writing experience supporting Windows Ink and palm rejection with two active pens included.
- Smart space management – maximise usage of your meeting spaces and maintain optimal environmental parameters. Microsoft Azure and NEC’s cloud-based Room Management Service (RMS) draw data from in-built IoT sensors to manage analytics across your meeting spaces.