Neat Pad is a simple and elegant touch screen you can configure as a controller inside your Zoom Room or Microsoft Teams Room, or use as a scheduling display outside any meeting room. Thanks to just one Power over Ethernet cable, Neat Pad never runs out of battery either. It’s always on, ready for you to leap into action.
In scheduling mode, you can install Neat Pad outside any meeting room for optimal room management. It displays all events booked, besides enabling you to instantly reserve the room without having to go through your other calendar systems. In addition, red and green side LED indicators showroom availability at a glance, even from down a corridor.
As a controller, Neat Pad enables you to quickly start meetings and share your screen with just one tap. It also lets you invite participants, mute them if necessary or record your meetings. And when connected to a third-party Zoom Rooms or Microsoft Teams Rooms system, it not only replaces a conventional tablet controller but offers superior features.
- 8-inch (diagonal) touch screen
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Anti glare, anti-smudge coating
- Ambient light sensor Sensors for temperature, humidity, CO2 and VOC
- Side LED Indicators
- Speakers for ultrasound
- 2 microphones - * Supported in a future software update
- Accelerometer Wall mount and side mount
- Kensington lock
- Specifically designed for Zoom and Teams
What's In the Box:
- Neat Pad
- 2 × Ethernet cable (9.8 feet / 3 meters + 16.4 feet / 5 meters)
- PoE power adapter
- Mount adapter, side mount and wall mount